Using Snapchat As a Marketing Tool To Connect With the Young Hispanic Community
When it comes to reaching out to younger demographics, marketers heavily rely on social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube, but ignore an extremely valuable medium to engage with millennials and younger people: Snapchat.
73 percent of Snapchat users in the US are 18–24 year old, which makes it a great platform to connect with a young audience. This is particularly important when it comes to engaging young Hispanic consumers.
Let’s find out more, but first, it’s important to learn more about Snapchat:
What is Snapchat?
Snapchat is a social media platform that allows users to send text messages, photos, videos, and other media content to their friends—or even strangers—which disappear after a few seconds.
The smartphone app contains eye-catching effects, filters, and visual content that allow users to make their content more captivating and interesting.
Snapchat as a marketing tool
The statistics show that Snapchat has 190 million active users on a daily basis. The app has a 90% daily reach when looking at individuals who are 13–24-year-old in the US. Moreover, 66% of users use Snapchat while shopping.
Most importantly, Snapchat advertisements are viewed up to a million times per day, which makes it an extremely powerful marketing tool to communicate your message to a young audience.
Snapchat and young Hispanic community
About eight in ten Hispanic consumers have access to the internet. The young audience of the Hispanic community uses their smartphones to research before making a purchase, especially during the holiday season. This provides business a great opportunity to engage with millennials and a younger Hispanic audience.
How to use Snapchat to connect with the young Hispanic audience
Here is a step-by-step plan that you can follow to engage with a young segment of the Hispanic community:
- Create a Snapchat account and promote it via your accounts in other social media platforms. You should also consider running ads to grow your audience faster.
- Design engaging visual content targeted towards Hispanic consumers. Just make sure to keep it subtle to avoid Hispandering.
- Rewards your followers by offering a sneak peek into the latest products, giving discount codes, and posting humorous content on a regular basis.
- Make sure to engage with your audience and reply to their feedback to ensure they actually watch your stories and don’t just skim past it.
- Don’t be redundant and keep changing your marketing content. Try to keep your posts relevant and appealing to the young audience.
Do you want to design a successful Snapchat marketing campaign to connect with your young Hispanic audience? can help. We‘re an experienced Hispanic marketing agency that specializes in Hispanic advertising and multicultural marketing. To find out more, give us a call at (917)7976189 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed