Leaning Into The New Multicultural Mainstream
Welcome to the new mainstream. It is more than a number game. The $1 trillion in spending among 52 million Hispanic and Latino consumers is more than a big,underserved target for advertisers. This fastest-growing segment in the U.S is also on the leading edge of social, mobile and digital media use. The identities, values and brand loyalties of the next generation of a more multicultural American consumer are being shaped here. At the second edition of Mediapost new Engage: Hispanics event we explore the ways in which marketing to Hispanic consumers today, prepares brands for the future of all marketing: digital-first, social media-centric, fully untethered and with rich ethnic identities.
Engage: Hispanics will explore:
- How all marketers can learn from the digital-first behaviors of Hispanic consumers on mobile, OTTvideo and social platforms.
- Navigating the wealth of national, bi-cultural and language identifications in the many Hispanic markets.
- The unique challenge for media buyers and planners to assemble Hispanic audiences on a national basis
- What is the Total Market approach and is it resulting in better campaigns?
- The digitally-powered path to purchase
- Challenges of advertising to the most social/mobile segment in the nation.
- Best practices in messaging, language, culture for a diverse audience.
More than the largest under-tapped market, Hispanic/Latino consumers At Mediapost Engage: Hispanics conference, we help advertisers better understand their targets and perfect their aim.
Comments are closed